This practice was a dispensing practice up to 18 November 2011. Previously prescriptions of all commonly used drugs were made up in the dispensary on surgery premises. That is no longer the case.
The nearest pharmacies are in Gairloch, Ullapool, Dingwall or Kyle. The Gairloch Pharmacy will offer to pick up signed prescriptions and dispense them ready for collection. Also a delivery service is in place to send dispensed medication to the Aultbea Surgery for collection from there.
Patients always retain the choice to collect their signed prescriptions from either surgery site and then take them to the pharmacy of their choice for dispensing.
Please let your local surgery know your preference for collecting your dispensed medication:
Aultbea Surgery - please choose 1 of 3 options:
1. Continue to collect your medication from the surgery (your prescription form will be collected by Gairloch Pharmacy and they will return the medication to the surgery for you to pick up)
2. Order your medication from the Aultbea Surgery and collect it in person from Gairloch Pharmacy
3. Collect your signed prescription from the surgery and take it to the pharmacy of your choice for dispensing
Gairloch Health Centre - please choose 1 of 2 options:
1. Order your medication from the Gairloch Surgery and collect it in person from Gairloch Pharmacy
2. Collect your signed prescription from the surgery and take it to the pharmacy of your choice for dispensing